Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day at Lagoon with Nana

Every year, Nana has a Lagoon Day with the company she works for. The company gives free tickets for all the employee's grandchildren. You can't beat a free day at Lagoon. So we went on September 12th. The weather was cooler and it was a great day. My brother and his family went also. The older boys and cousins(boys) were able to take off with Uncle Dan and go ride the big roller coasters. They got to take Nana's cell with them to check in periodically and thought they were pretty cool. My brother showed us how you could cut to the begining of the line for "Wicked" with the little boys. So we rode Wicked several times because we would get off the ride and hop back to the front of the line again.
Here is Jewel. She did well that day and got to go on several of the rides.


Jonah and Aton on the Rocket.


Jonah and Aton on that big swing. Nana treated them all to a ride. I have never heard them scream so much like girls.



It's Uncle Dan's turn. He took his son Jaxon and my Jericho.


Here they are getting prepped for the ride.



The boys liked to try on the fun hats at the hat shop.
Jonathon with Jake, Jericho, Jonah and Jaxon



Jake went with Nana on the kiddie rides so I could go on the roller coasters with the big boys.

Jake and Anutie Mel.

Nana had the camera with her so Jake got lots of pictures of himself. He likes posing for the camera.



Here we are on the log ride.
Jaxon, Jericho, Jake, Jewel and I.

Danny and I waiting in line for the log ride.

Jewel, Jake, me and Mel

Jewel's first ride was on the Merry Go Round. I couldn't get her to look at the camera.













No comments: